Job Title: Demand Generation Partner Marketing Manager
Location: Cambridge, MA
Start Date: May 5, 2014
Duration: Initial 3-month contract
Work Type: W2 Contract
Our client is revolutionizing the way people work by enabling professionals to develop their own cloud-based web and mobile applications for driving vastly improved work productivity. With more than 400,000 users and a presence in over 50 of the Fortune 100 companies, they are quickly expanding their stake in the high-growth, multi-billion dollar SaaS, PaaS and mobile markets.
Currently based in the Northeast tech corridor in Waltham MA, this client is moving their offices this fall to Cambridge (Alewife) to accommodate growth and continue its dedication to providing a great work environment. It’s a great time to join them as they grow!
About the Job:
We need someone with strong program management, communication and analytical skills to join our high performing, collaborative marketing team. This is a strategic and analytic role that aligns partner marketing programs with corporate objectives and then tracks effectiveness to ensure maximum sales impact.
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, delivery and execution of demand generation programs to enable Solution Providers to identify new sales opportunities, generate qualified pipeline and drive product revenue on a global basis.
The optimal candidate will uncover new opportunities and expanding the breadth and scope of product usage within strategic Partners & Customers. This role is perfect for someone who loves solving problems, developing client relationships and strategically and creatively delivering marketing programs for short and longer term outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
• Create and execute on a partner marketing plan to support prospecting, lead & pipeline generation and sales opportunity acceleration via the creation and execution of campaigns, events and sales enablement tools.
• Collaborate with Partner Managers & Direct Sales to create comprehensive strategic marketing plans that support territory growth plans.
• Lead relationships with external partners to plan, implement and measure programs to drive key field marketing objectives.
• Produce original share-worthy content including but not limited to whitepapers, e-reports, graphics, webinars and videos
• Coordinate with Product Marketing, Creative Services, Content, Product, PR, Social Media, and Web Teams to manage marketing program components.
• Conduct post-program assessment to track results, measure ROI, and objectively compare programs to one another, leading to program optimization.
• Prioritize program opportunities to determine where to spend time and budget resources and deliver the biggest impact to territory growth.
What You’ll Need:
• BA/BS, Marketing, Business Administration.
• Minimum 5+ year in B2B marketing. Strong preference for enterprise sales environments.
• Demonstrated experience as the go-to marketing resource for field sales teams, developing and rolling out field marketing programs to drive demand and conversion.
• Data driven, motivated, independent worker that delivers and tracks results.
• Organized, quick thinker who has ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Self-starter with proven ability to work in fast-paced, matrixed, dynamic marketing environment.
• Demonstrated ability working with cross-functional groups, establishing a unified vision and creating a collaborative work environment among diverse groups.
• Proven strategic planning experience and ability to analyze issues and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
• Ability to educate, influence and collaborate with others to achieve results.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with all management levels, including partner executives.
• Ability to manage a budget and track ROI of initiatives vs. spend.
To apply for this position, please send your resume. Be sure to include 5 bullets about why you are a solid candidate for this position.
You can also send resumes & bullets to John.Lindauer@akraya.com.