Job Title: Front End Web Developer w/Design
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Start Date: 2/10/14
Job Type: Contract/W2
My client is looking for an experienced web developer with visual design chops and an ability to define and drive big ideas to join it’s Buyer Experience Web Dev team.
What You’ll Do:
This Web Developer will build new features as well as end-to-end web sites. The candidate will think on their feet in a fast-paced environment while working with a team. The Web Developer will express their own ideas for enhancing the overall Buyer Experience.
What You’ll Need:
The ideal candidate will have e-commerce and/or product design experience and will be able to showcase examples of their prior work. This person will be a self-sufficient, seasoned web developer with great communication skills.
– Jquery or some other library but also a clear understanding of native JS
– Experience working with APIs
– Version control (git, svn, cvs or other)
– Self-starter mentality
– Proactive communication skills
– Work well individually yet still be able to work collaboratively with a team
What Will Make You A Rock Star:
– Experience with Web Services, XML, SOAP, Ajax
– Experience working with a high volume/visitor website in commerce.
– Experience with preprocessors – SCSS, LESS
– Experience with Node production tools: Grunt, Bower
– Familiarity with the following concepts:
– convention over configuration
– separation of concerns
To apply, send your resume and portfolio link to: John.Lindauer@akraya.com.