Job Titles: Web & Print Designers
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-4 month initial Contract then Contract-to-Perm
Work Type: W2 Contract
Our client is looking for Jr and Sr Designers to join their team in New York City. These are Temp-to-Perm opportunities. This client creates meaningful, real time customer connections that help businesses increase conversions and improve the consumer experience. It’s provides these solutions to the Retail, Travel, High-Tech, Telcom, Travel, and other industries.
The Designers will:
• Interpret Marketing content and facts into infographics and icons.
• Both Sr and Jr Designers will design for Digital & Print outputs
• Jr Designers will create invitations, banners, emails, landing pages. Also may be required to layout print collateral in existing templates for case studies, data sheets, and various other communications.
• Sr Designers will work on email campaigns, landing pages, mini-sites, communities and web sites.
• Sr Designers will also concept, script, storyboard and execute marketing animations and work closely with videographer on Motion Graphics/Live Action Shorts.
• 1-5 years related experience in designing for web, print, and presentations (Sr Designers should have experience with Motion Graphics).
• Understanding of the fundamentals of interaction design and information design.
• Strong understanding of branding and working with multiple brands at once.
• Able to use CS6, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and a basic knowledge of programming; CSS, HTML5, as it relates to design, is a plus.
• Ability to distill and edit copy into simple graphics that depict processes or concepts.
• Professional experience collaborating in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university in Graphic Design, Internet Design, or other related discipline.
To submit your resume to either the Jr or Sr Designer positions please email John.Lindauer@akraya.com. Please include your resume AND a link to your online portfolio.